Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Update

I've been doing a terrible job of keeping up with this blog during my hiatus from drinking beer. A few updates include me getting a couple tickets to Dark Lord Day 2012. I can't wait for that, its probably the biggest thing on my plate right now. I'm also planning a bit of an impromptu brew day tomorrow. Ill be brewing 6 gallons of brown ale, a gallon of which I hope to sour with peaches. Im pretty excited to try my first sour beer. I went with a gallon because I really want to get a feel for the fruit, oak, and Brett before I try a full batch. I hope to blog about that a lot. Ill also be making a post about tomorrow's brew day with the new set up that I've built. I can't wait to start blogging regularly again. I have a lot of tastings and brewery tours I want to get on top of once Easter comes around. I have some big things planned for this Spring/Summer. I definitely feel out of touch with the world of craft beer and can't wait to get back into it full time. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment