Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finally, Something Worth Talking About.

After a previous failed attempt at blogging, I've decided to give it another whirl. My past issue with blogging was that I never really had something consistent to write about. I'd write a rant about politics here, another rant about the Chicago Cubs there, and then I'd call it a week. But in the past couple of years I've come upon a new obsession, and that is the diverse and ever intriguing world of American craft beer.

I don't plan on saying a whole lot about myself in this first post. I hope that anyone that actually takes the time to read this blog will get to know me through my beer reviews, and stories involving beer. Anyone that already knows me knows how much I love trying new beers, and talking about beer. I love the adventures that pursuing new beers can take you on, and I hope that as I share my tasting notes and stories people will come away with a fraction of the enthusiasm for beer that I have. I also hope to do some posts on the recent home brewing hobby I've picked up. My third batch is about ready for bottling, so I'm sure I'll write on that as the process goes on.

My first tasting review should be up tomorrow. I didn't get around to starting this up before 9pm, and since its a Tuesday night that means I have work at an ungodly hour tomorrow morning so I had to put the tasting I had planned on hold until tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment